Benefits of Joining
- 2 Free Tickets for Children
- Free Quarterly Magazine
- Exclusive Waverley Sailing Discounts
- Regular Meetings and Special Events
Membership | Join Today – Online
You can join and pay your annual subscription online with with PayPal, using either your PayPal account, or if you do not have a PayPal account, completing your credit or debit card payment through the secure PayPal platform. Simply select the most appropriate membership option image for more details, click ‘PayPal’ and follow the instructions. Alternatively, select ‘Add to Basket’ from the first screen.
Annual membership runs to 31 July in any year, unless you pay by Direct Debit. If you join today, your membership will run until 31 July 2024.
If you live outside the United Kingdom, an additional International Postage Supplement of £14 is payable to cover the higher postage costs. Please ensure you select the appropriate button.
Wanting Life Membership? Or to pay by cheque or direct debit?
Download the membership form below:
Benefits of Joining – In Detail
Exclusive Waverley Sailing Discounts
PSPS members can take advantage of exclusive multiple cruise discounts by purchasing Waverley Annual Sailing Passes and/or Waverley Go Anywhere Vouchers. Please click here for up to date information.
Two Free Tickets for Children
Available to members each season for use aboard Waverley.
Free ‘Paddle Wheels’ Magazine Every Three Months
The Society’s colour journal ‘Paddle Wheels’ is posted to members every three months and is packed with news of our ships, articles and photographs of current and historic interest from around of world;
Regular Meetings and Special Events
These are usually held during the winter months by each of our five Branches that cover Great Britain:
- Bristol Channel Branch – Meetings in Bristol and Cardiff;
- London & Home Counties Branch – Meetings in Central London and Southend;
- North of England & North Wales Branch – Meetings in York and Liverpool;
- Scottish Branch – Meetings in Glasgow;
- Wessex & Dart Branch – Meetings in Torbay, Bournemouth, Southampton and Isle of Wight.