Report by Gordon A Reid, Project Manager, WEL.
All areas of rebuild completion going to programme.
- Boilers back in steam, safety valves floated to MCA satisfaction today.
- Fully refurbished lifeboats with new engines tested today and averaging 7.5 knots.
- Davits load tested today to MCA satisfaction.
- Inclining experiment tomorrow (23rd May) during slack water at 4pm.
- Loadline survey and ship’s systems all ready for MCA survey 28th to 30th May.
- Crew arrive 2nd June.
- Sea Trials 4th June.
- Passenger certificate issue planned for 6th June.
- Departure for Glasgow 9th June.