Bristol Channel Branch Nominee.
Chairman Bristol Channel branch since 2011.
Initially enrolled in PSPS, as a junior member, by late father in 1966.
Earliest paddle steamer memory is of a journey from Weston Old Pier to Cardiff aboard PS Cardiff Queen in 1963.
Audit manager Chartered Accountants practice.
Other Society Positions/Responsibilities
- PSPS nominated director Waverley Excursions Ltd from March 2013 to June 2014
Positions held not associated with PSPS
- Treasurer and a founder member, Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Railway Group
- Director, Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Railway Co Ltd.
- Member, Friends of Weston Old Pier Society
- Founder member, MV Balmoral Fund Ltd.