Loch Lomond Steamship Company Nominee.
Chairman, Loch Lomond Steamship Company – appointed 9th October 2017.
Founder & Director of LLSC, 1995 to present.
PSPS member since 1970; Scottish Branch Committee 1972-1988; Scottish Branch Chairman 1980-81; National Membership Secretary 1980-83; nominee to Council of Management since 2011.
Fellow, and Past President, Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland.
Former Director, Scottish Environment Protection Agency.
Former Director of Environmental Protection & Leisure Services, Dumbarton District Council.
Other Society Positions/Responsibilities
- Regular contributor to ‘Paddle Wheels’
Positions held not associated with PSPS
- Member, Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS)
- Member, Helensburgh Oratorio Choir
- Member, Clyde River Steamer Club (CRSC)
- Member, Friends of Loch Lomond & The Trossachs